With 85%, high turkey, British meat and the other 15% of this food taken up purely with vegetables, vitamins and minerals there is no waste or filler with the working dog turkey formula. Produced specifically with the working, field or farm dog in mind and full of highly digestible energy this really is the dog’s dinner that will keep your dog’s vitality shining all day long. Great for the dog that needs a complex protein source like turkey.
Feed 2-3% of the dog's ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals. Each dog is unique and the optimal feeding amount can vary significantly depending on many factors including age, activity, metabolism and environment.
Always ensure fresh drinking water is available.
|Fat Content||10.4 %|
British Turkey with Bone, British Beef Green Tripe, British Beef Kidney, British Beef Liver, Fresh Carrots, Fresh Pumpkin, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica), Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium Myrtillus), Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis), Wheat Grass Juice Powder, Barley Grass Juice Powder, Chicory Root Powder. Whole Milled Flaxseed, Whole Milled Sesame Seeds, Whole Milled Sunflower Seeds, Wheat Germ Oil (natural vitamin E)
Our Dog Food Delivery service covers Dunfermline, Glenrothes, Kirkcaldy, Rosyth, South Queensferry and surrounding areas.