Full details of our Terms & Conditions are here.
60 Day Returns Policy
Click to complete our Returns Authorisation form
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. We have created this 60-day returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances. This returns policy applies irrespective of your geographical location. This policy does not affect your statutory rights (such your rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
- We receive the returned product within 60 days following the date of purchase of the product;
- The returned product is unused, in its original packaging, with any labels still attached, free of any dog hair or dirt and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- You comply with the returns procedure set out below; and
- None of the exclusions set out below apply.
3. Returns procedure
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must: Complete a request using our Returns Authorisation form and enclose this with your returned product.
Products returned under this policy must be sent by recorded delivery to:
K9Active.co.uk – Returns
The Old Fire Station
Castle Road, Rosyth
Dunfermline. KY11 2ED
You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
- Personalised Goods or Goods made to your specification
- Audio, video recordings (including DVDs) or computer software you have unsealed
- Newspapers and magazines
- Any cleaning, grooming or medication products. Dog treats or other dog food products intended for everyday consumption.
- Any product made to order;
- Gift vouchers.
5. Exchange items
- For orders placed in the UK we provide free returns potage for exchange items. If there is any extra product cost all items will need to be paid before dispatch. For European and International orders you will be required to return your items to our returns address at your cost. Any extra product costs and our standard delivery charge to your location will need to be paid prior to dispatch of your exchange item.
- None of the exclusions set out in section 4 apply.
- The returned product is unused, in its original packaging, with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new.
- We will send you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy (excluding the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us). For UK Only orders you can use our returns label, the cost of which £3.50 (Royal Mail Tracked return service) will be deducted from your refund. Alternativly you can use a courier of your choice.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 14 days of the day we received your returned product.
- We will not refund or exchange the product; Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product)
7. Improper returns
We may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and If we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
8. About us
Our full name is K9active.co.uk. Our registered office is K9active, The Old Fire Station, Castle Road, Rosyth, Dunfermline. KY11 2ED. Our Customer Service email address is firstname.lastname@example.org