The Web Master Harness is a secure and supportive harness for dogs that love all types of outdoor fun and adventures whilst being able to give them assistance when they need it!
- Updated chassis foam with increased breathability and flexibility
- New bluesign®- approved polyester ripstop fabric for improved resistance to fading
Features of the Ruffwear Web Master Harness
- Lift assist handle for manoeuvring over tricky paths and obstacles
- Weight is evenly dispersed when lifting
- Five points of adjustment allowing for secure fit
- Efficient buckles which keep the harness in place during activity
- Foam padded chest and stomach straps for comfort
- Two leash attachment points for even weight distribution
- Reflective trim for use in low visibility
- Compatible with The Beacon safety light
When taking your dog hiking or running, you need them to be safe and secure in their active gear so they can also enjoy their outdoor activities. The Ruffwear Web Master Harness is ideal for keeping your dog secure and comfortable whilst giving extra support using an assistance handle for manoeuvring up and over tough obstacles. With great mobility, this harness is perfect for service dogs and to give more stable assistance to dogs that only have three legs.
The Web Master Harness has multi use functions with 5 adjustment points for you to get the perfect fit for your dog. With padded chest and belly straps, this dog harness is comfortable for all-day wear. An ideal harness for working dogs to wear daily with an added platform for patches and signage. The thin and durable foam straps provide the support needed without restricting any movement, giving all dogs the happiness to run and explore comfortably!
Nicknamed the Houdini Harness by many for its escape proof design, the Web Master Harness also has two leash attachment points to use for different types of adventures and to even weight distribution when on leash. Fitted with a reflective trim and light loop for attaching The Beacon, you will always be able to keep track of your dog during those low light walks.
- Secure fasteners
- Hand wash
- Mild detergent
- Air dry