Calming Valerian has been compounded into this organic liquid, by Dorwest, to provide a calming feeling to the highly anxious dog or cat.
The effects of administration are seen within half an hour. The compound is perfect for highly stressful temporary situations or whilst a rescued pet is settling down in a new home. Can be used for;
- Travel stress
- Anxiety caused by fireworks, gunfire, thunder or other noises
- Anxiety during new circumstances such as a house move or similar upheaval
- A new and scared dog in the home
- Hyperactive behaviour and over-excitability
- Veterinary visits and other scary circumstances
- Separation anxiety as part of a behaviour modification program
This compound can be used in conjunction with the Dorwest Skullcap & Valerian mixture. It is intended purely for short term use, not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation and can be dropped onto the tongue using the easy pipette.
Active Ingredients: Extracts of Vervain 50%, Valerian root 25%, Mistletoe 25% conforming to British Herbal Pharmacopoeia standards.
Administration: Small dogs & cats ¼ tsp; Medium dogs ½ tsp; Large dogs 1 tsp; Giant breeds 1½ tsp. given when required. It is not recommended that more than two lots of the above amounts be given in a 24 hour period.