The UK’s first cupboard friendly 100% natural Chicken bone broth for dogs and cats
Karnlea's soothing, highly nutritious protein, collagen and mineral-rich bone broth food supplement is slow-cooked from welfare free range chicken bones, free from hormones, antibiotics and additives, with a little Apple Cider Vinegar to help ensure that all the essential minerals and collagen are drawn out.
Karnlea's nutrient-rich bone broth helps support your pet’s immune system in the following ways:
- Promotes Digestion: Enhanced gut health can help increase appetite.
- Prevents Leaky Gut, Colitis, and Irritable Bowel Disease: Gelatin helps combat allergies and food sensitivities.
- Improves Joint Health: Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Hyaluronic Acid help ease joint pain.
- Liver Detox: Glycerin Amino Acid helps filter toxins from the entire body.
- Easy on the Stomach: Ideal for sick dogs, post-surgery, or to help prevent diarrhea.
- Increased Hydration
- Promotes Healthy Skin and Coat
Promotes healthy digestion and immune system: Gentle on the stomach and promotes a healthy gut microbiome, encouraging friendly bacteria, which in turn promotes the health of your pet’s immune system.
Great for leaky gut syndrome, colitis and irritable bowel syndrome: Gelatine and collagen can help heal the gut and reduce inflammation, resulting in less food intolerances, healthier digestive system and better health overall.
Healthy Joints: A rich source of collagen, our broth contains natural glucosamine and chondroitin, which promotes bone and joint health and can help ease stiff and sore joints.
Gentle on the stomach and great for recovery: Our broth is incredibly gentle on the digestive system, meaning it’s great for sensitive pets, sick pets, or those in recovery. It’s an excellent product for stomach upsets, and bouts of diarrhoea and can help with reduction of gas and acid reflux.
Encourages Hydration and encourages fussy eaters: Bone broth is a fantastic way to encourage and increase your pet’s hydration. Use as is, or add to water to encourage drinking. It also can help increase appetite for those fussy or elderly pets.
Promotes Healthy Skin and Coat: Because our broths are rich in collagen, the building blocks of the body, they help promote coat and skin health.
Liver Health: Because our broths contain the amino acid Glycine, they can help cleanse and promote a healthy liver.
How to use Karnlea chicken bone broth
For everyday use and maintenance we recommend :
Small – Medium Pets (25-50mls)
Medium – Large (Pets 50-75mls)
Giant Pets (75-100mls)
Can be used as an everyday supplement to feeding. Not to be used to replace complete meals
Whilst the above is a guide, should you have a sick / recovering pet larger amounts of broth can be used to encourage eating and hydration and to build up your pet. The product can be gently warmed to encourage feeding. Temperatures must be checked before use in this way to ensure that product is not too hot for your pet.
- Larger amounts can also be used when used for sporting dogs for rehydration and nourishment, or for when extra hydration is needed.
- Bone broth can not easily be overdosed on, but like any food or supplement, sensible amounts should be fed per size of the pet.
- Once the product is refrigerated or becomes cold, it will transform into a thicker syrupy liquid. This is normal and what is desired from a quality bone broth.
- Can be fed as a room temperature liquid, a jelly from the fridge, or frozen. If desired, the broth can be gently warmed to return it to a liquid state. Always check that heat is appropriate