Do you wish your dog could manage to stay on the backseat during car rides? Perhaps he seems to teeter on the edge of the seat and not look entirely comfortable during those necessary car journeys. If so then the Kurgo Backseat Bridge is exactly what you need.
A sturdy design with big and heavy dogs in mind the Kurgo Backseat Bridge is already earning fantastic reviews from happy dog owners. Fully waterproof, able to carry a weight of up to 100lbs and even reversible to provide an option of khaki or black this canine car seat enhancer is proving to be one of Kurgo’s most popular travel accessory designs.
This item of dog travel equipment is fantastic for keeping your dog safe during even the shortest journey. It offers the following benefits;
- Extra space when on the back seat
- A preventative measure that will stop him falling off the back seat and onto the floor of the vehicle
- The extra feeling of security so that he can really stretch out, and relax when travelling
- A bigger flat space for multiple dogs to feel comfortable on the back seat
- A secure travelling space, to prevent falling onto the car floor, for the older or less physically able dog
- A handy cup, or water bottle, holder and designed to cover gaps of up to 13 inches between seats
- Suitable for spaces up to 13" from back of front seat to seat edge
Size of the Kurgo Backseat Bridge open is 16D x 52W x 1H, Box: 17L x 17W x 3.5D and made with sturdy 600d Polyester with TPE Backing.
Why not add a slip proof and ultra-cosy Kurgo Wander Bed to keep your dog happy and comfortable enough to sleep those long journeys away?