Proflax Calm & Collected Supplement

From £18.49
In Stock

Delivery From £3.99 | Free Over £45 | No Quibble 60 Day Returns
Trusted online since 2008 | Need Advice? Just give us a call 01383 624127
We are Rated

Calm & Collected is a natural food supplement designed to help dogs who suffer from anxiety, whether it’s short term like hopping in the car for a road trip, or long term problems like being home alone or separation anxiety.

Great for situations like noise phobia from fireworks on bonfire night and new year, or rescue dogs who are struggling to settle into their new environment. Some breeds are simply more nervous than others by nature, whereas working dogs can also experience anxiety on the lead up to a show or competition. Calm & Collected by Proflax is suitable for all breeds of dogs, it won’t cause any drowsiness at all, but it will help to keep your canine companion chilled and focussed.

Containing 8 active concentrated herbs to create a 100% natural holistic superfood blend, including Chamomile, Skullcap, Gotu Kola, Withania, Ginger, Turmeric, Astragalus and Liquorice – making up 25% of the ingredients. The other 75% is made of pure cold pressed culinary grade flaxseed oil. Four of the herbs are adaptogens which have natural calming properties, they work together to support the body emotionally and physically by encouraging your dog to stop, think and focus.

Each herb has its own beneficial properties, Skullcap (lateriflora) is a nervine herb which not only calms your dog, but it is also a great antioxidant for the immune system and keeps the heart healthy. Chamomile is also a known relaxing, soothing herb, but also helps with healthy digestion and is a great source of zinc and iron. Gotu Kola cleanses the body whilst aiding circulation and supporting veins and blood vessels. Turmeric maintains cardio function and is a great source of vitamin C, whilst Astragalus supports a healthy metabolism, good energy and stamina. Liquorice root is where the tasty flavour of the supplement comes from, it’s also great for their immune, digestive, and respiratory systems too!

Each ingredient has been specially selected by a holistic vet for maximum efficacy, visible changes and health benefits can be seen in as little as 7-10 days in some dogs. If your dog has an intense situation coming up and you need a last minute calming solution, Proflax recommend feeding Calm & Collected 8-10 hours before. If you are travelling abroad, you should feed your dog a 4-6 week course.


  • Calming & relaxing supplement without any drowsiness
  • Encourages better concentration and focus
  • Supports a healthy metabolism
  • Nutritionally supportive
  • Holistic ingredients for physical and emotional wellbeing
  • Supports healthy heart and musculoskeletal system

Available in 250ml, 500ml and 1L bottles


Feed 1ml to every 2kg of your dog’s weight, add to their regular food once a day, or every other day depending on how much support is needed. Can be added to wet, dry or raw food. Shake well before each use and keep in the fridge once opened to maintain freshness. Store in a cool dry place prior to opening.


Great for dogs who are stressed, anxious or worries about anything.

Not recommended for pregnant or nursing dogs or puppies under the age of 8 weeks.

Do not use if your dog is known to be allergic to any of the ingredients or if your dog is taking blood thinning/modulating tablets.

Pre operation, stop feeding 3-5 days prior to and after anaesthetic.

Please check with your vet if you dog is taking other medications as some herbs may affect absorption efficiency.

75% pure cold pressed culinary grade flaxseed oil, 25% herbal formula consisting of: Chamomile, Skullcap, Gotu Kola, Withania, Ginger, Turmeric, Astragalus and Liquorice