The perfect dog backpack for hiking, travelling and exploring, Ezydog have used their award winning EVA chest plate support harness in the design of this great value and easy wearing canine backpack. The Summit Backpack is made with dog and owner comfort and convenience in mind.
Features of the EzyDog Summit Back Pack
- Incorporated EzyDog Chest Plate Harness for maximum comfort and control
- Wide flip top opening paniers
- Breathable material for increased air flow
- Built-in padded handle for quick control or to provide assistance when going over obstacles
- Rust-proof stainless-steel D-ring for lead attachment in back and front of pack
- Ripstop material with waterproof zippers
- Reflective trim for extra visibility and night time safety
- Additional girth strap for larger dogs and extra security when making descents
The incorporated chest plate ensures that the harness itself will mould to the shape of your dog making the pack easy and comfortable for your canine to carry.
Designed and made using hard wearing yet light Ripstop fabric the pack is completely waterproof. The fabric has breathable mesh on the inside allowing the ultimate dog backpack wearing experience. With generous sized, roomy and easy use pouches on each side of the pack your dog can carry his own hiking equipment and he will hardly know that it is there.
Open the pouches with the wide flip top openings which are easy to get into and close. Use the padded handle to lift your dog over obstacles or to grab a hold of them when needed. With reflective trims around the pack for extra visibility during darker evening walks and low light adventures up the hills.
The additional girth strap across the middle of the belly is ideal for larger dogs and extra security, especially if your dog tends to get out of most other harnesses or back packs, this extra strap will keep the Summit pack on securely.
Other features include a rust proof stainless steel D ring on the front and back of the pack for handy leash attachment points, and even a lead caddy for your leash when you no longer need it.
PLEASE NOTE: Even though the Summit Backpack uses the Chest Plate Harness, your dog may not be the same size in a Summit Backpack and Chest Plate Harness. Please ensure you have accurately measured your dog in relation to the size chart below.
For best fit measure the girth and neck of the dog. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size.
- Loosen all straps
- Slip neck over your dog's head
- Position the backpack handle near your dog's spine and the chest plate between your dog's legs
- Clip into place with the two side clips
- Adjust to fit your dog
- Rear strap optional for larger dog's
KEEP THE NECK STRAP A LITTLE LOOSE SO THAT THE GIRTH STRAP DOES NOT PULL INTO YOUR DOG'S LEGS
DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, HARNESS SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.