The Rukka Thermal Overall is perfect for dogs with single coats who are not used to colder climates. With this weatherproof design, your dog will be kept dry, cosy, and protected from the elements!
Featuring a softshell fabric which is water resistant and wind proof, with a plush fluffy lining on the inside, this overall is not only super comfortable for your dog but it will keep them warm on the coldest of winter walks.
The Rukka Dog Overall comes with a variety of adjustments on waist, collar and velcro straps at the legs which prevent wind and mud entering the overall through the leg openings. The zip closure along the back makes it easy to it take on and off - Which we all know is especially useful after a muddy and soggy walk!
Rukka have also included a handy opening, designed for easy lead attachment to harnesses. As well as reflective piping and print to help improve visibility during darker evenings.
Here at K9 Active this overall is a firm favourite, we recommend this to any dog who loves getting adventurous, from chilly hikes up the hills to muddy walks in the forests.
Available in a range of sizes, suitable for a variety dog breeds.
- Multifunctional Softshell material with warm fluffy liner
- Robust, Stretch Material
- Zippered closure and string adjustment on waist for high performance fit
- Opening for Lead Attachment to harnesses
- Easy to Fit
- Reflective piping and print
- Adjustable head, neck, waist and leg cuffs
How To Measure:
- The Back Length should be measured from the withers (not the collar) to the base of the tail, while the dog is standing in the normal position.
- The Neckline Measurement should be taken at the base of the neck, this being the widest point of the neck. The Neckline of an overall can be longer than the circumference of the dogs neck, as it can be adjusted to fit a smaller neck.
- The Waist measurement should be taken as shown. Allow the tape to be loose when sizing to ensure a comfortable fit with enough room when dog running around.
- The front leg length should be measured along the side of the leg to the wrist bone. The legs of an overall are of an appropriate length when they reach down to the dogs forearms.
- The hind leg length should be measured as shown along the side of the leg to the hock. The legs are of an appropriate length when they reach your dog's hock.
|SIZE||Back Length||Neckline||Waist Max||Front Leg||Back Leg|
- Do not tumble dry
- Washing 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use fabric softener
- Wash separately.