Camping offers the perfect opportunity to spend some time outdoors with your canine companion, but our four-legged friends don't always like to make life easy for us. There are occasions when you just can't risk them disappearing off into the wilderness, yet there's not always a secure place to tie them when you can't give them your full attention.
That's the problem the Knot-a-Hitch is intended to solve. Suitable for securing between two trees or attaching to a post, it is a hitching system that allows your dog freedom of movement without giving it the chance to wander away.
With a design inspired by rock climbing apparatus, the hitch is strong, safe and durable. Leaving you free to set up your campsite without having to worry about what mischief your pooch is getting up to. It ensures that everyone - two-legged and four - gets to make the most of their outdoor adventure.
- Strong, Supple and reflective Kermantle Rope
- Quick Set-up with easy tensioning system inspired by auto-lock rock climbing techniques
- Convenient 420D Nylon Rip stop stow bag
- Perfect for camping / caravans
- Allows your dog to move around but be secured close to campsite or pitch
|TOTAL LENGTH||STOW BAG|
|12m (36 ft)||16 x 18.5 x 5 cm (6 x 7 x 2")|