Golden Paste by Golden Paste Company is a herbal supplement for your pooch, designed to boost their health. It contains turmeric, a spice that has long been known to have positive, beneficial effects on humans. Now, with Golden Paste, you can pass on these benefits to your dog. Golden Paste may improve their health in numerous ways.
Not only is turmeric gold in colour, but it’s also a nutritional superstar. Turmeric for dogs has been described as “anti-everything” thanks to its unique complement of phytochemicals. It’s anti-cancer, anti-stroke, anti-high blood pressure, anti-cholesterol, anti-arthritic, anti-oxidant, and anti-ageing. Golden Paste may help your dog live longer and healthier.
Golden paste contains a variety of active ingredients. These include:
- Turmeric. Golden Paste ensures that it’s turmeric is not irradiated, retaining the nutritional content.
- Coconut oil. The Golden Paste Company only uses cold-pressed coconut oil in its products. The coconut oil is not highly refined.
- Apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar contains high levels of a beneficial nutrient called quercetin, which comes from apples. Quercetin helps to lower blood sugar spikes after a meal.
- Black pepper. Black pepper may boost the absorption of curcumin, the active yellow pigment in turmeric.
- Ceylon cinnamon. Ceylon cinnamon, like turmeric, contains coumarin, a vital phytonutrient that gives the spice many of its health benefits.
Directions For Use
Week 1: Feed ⅛ tsp of paste twice per day with food.
Week 2: Feed ¼ tsp of paste twice per day with food.
Week 3: Slowly increase the dosage up to a maximum of 1 tsp twice daily.
Keep in a cool dark cupboard. Store below 20°C. Once opened, consume within 6 weeks.
Can be Frozen or refrigerated.
Water, Turmeric, Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Ceylon Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.