The Windmaster Overall by Rukka is water resistant and wind proof, keeping your dog dry and stylish in all weathers. The soft outer shell is weatherproof with a warm fleece lining on the inside, perfect for all your cold and windy walks! This fabric has a slight stretch to give the perfect fit, allowing optimal movement and comfort whether you’re hiking up the hills or going for a casual walk or run.
Featuring an adjustable waist and neckline with toggles that are easy to pull and alter. The high collar protects your dog’s neck from the elements, keeping them cosy and dry. Attach your lead to your dog’s own harness underneath by using the covered opening on the back of the coat, a discreet extra detail which perfectly blends into the design of the jacket. Keep your pup’s thighs dry, free from mud and protected from the cold wind with the elasticated and adjustable leg openings. Including the option to make the openings tighter by using the push stud fasteners on each leg. Enjoy your night time adventures by staying safe and seen thanks to the reflective piping and logo across the body of the coat. This is the ultimate accessory for your pooch, keep them protected from the elements in style.
Available in a range of sizes and colours. Please refer to our sizing chart and instructions for the most accurate size and fit.
Machine wash at 30. Please do not tumble dry or use fabric conditioner.
- Water resistant and windproof
- Stretchy material for the perfect fit
- Soft shell outer and warm fleece lining
- Waterproof zipped Closure
- Opening for Lead Attachment to harnesses
- Easy to Fit
- Reflective piping and print
- Adjustable neck, waist, and leg cuffs
- Available in a range of Sizes
How To Measure:
- The Back Length should be measured from the withers (not the collar) to the base of the tail, while the dog is standing in the normal position.
- The Neckline Measurement should be taken at the base of the neck, this being the widest point of the neck. The Neckline of an overall can be longer than the circumference of the dogs neck, as it can be adjusted to fit a smaller neck.
- The Body Girth measurement should be taken at the middle of your dog. Allow the tape to be loose when sizing to ensure a comfortable fit with enough room when dog running around.
- The front leg length should be measured along the side of the leg to the wrist bone. The legs of an overall are of an appropriate length when they reach down to the dogs forearms.
- The hind leg length should be measured as shown along the side of the leg to the hock. The legs are of an appropriate length when they reach your dog's hock.
|SIZE||Back Length||Neckline||Body Girth||Front Leg||Back Leg|