The Warmup Coat by Rukka protects your dog outdoors in changing weather conditions and is perfect for athyletic dogs before and after compettiton.
Made from a lightweight outer fabric that is laminated to a water and windproof membrane and a special wadding that is soft and pourus making this coats wadding isulate your dog better than standard winter coats. The Warmup's Soft fleece lining makes it comfortable to waer and surface structure helps keep your dogs temperature balanced underneath the coat.
A great cut provides optimum coverage and Rukka's unique detachable tricot tube collar is perfect for keeping your dogs neck warm too. This soft tricot collar can be lifted over your dogs ears to protect from wind and dirt.
Two way zippers on the back provide access to your dogs harness. This unique zipper design provides adjust for a range of different types of harness to be worn under the coat. Rear leg straps help keep the coat in place during windy conditions.
Finished off with reflective piping and prints for great visibility in low light conditions.
- Multilayered Softshell material with additional insulation layer
- Warm and comfortable fleece liner
- Extra inner collar is designed to protect the neck and ears
- The comfortabe tricot collar is detachable
- Adjustable elastic waist belt with easy buckle closure
- Collar top and seam have elastic string adjustment
- Hind leg loops keep jacket secure
- Reflective trim and print for low light visibilty
How To Measure:
- The Back Length should be measured from the withers (not the collar) to the base of the tail, while the dog is standing in the normal position.
- The Neckline Measurement should be taken at the base of the neck, this being the widest point of the neck.
- The Waist measurement.