A great boot for dogs with injured, sore or damaged feet, the Thera-Paw Boot has a soft, cushioned interior that encourages even weight distribution and helps your dog walk in comfort. Whether it is as the result of an operation, a self-repairing injury, sensitive pads or a long-term chronic problem, these boots provide comfort and ease for any level of activity.
Recommended by vets for post-surgery protection, to be worn over bandages or after bandages have been removed to prevent re-infection and reduce the impact on sensitive pads, the Thera-Paw Boot (available as a single boot) has also been heralded by the greyhound community as excellent protection for dogs who suffer with corns.
If your canine companion has sore feet, whatever the reason, these boots can make life so much more comfortable.
They are designed to be worn all day, with a breathable upper that prevents moisture accumulating round the toes.
- Seamless interior
- For sore paws
- Prevents rubbing
- As a breathable, protective alternative to bandages, or as a bandage cover.
- For Calluses, corns, and warts, dragging toes, torn ligaments, and arthritic or broken toes.
- For cuts, scrapes, pad burns, puncture wounds, or other soft tissue injuries.
- To provide traction for unstable dogs, or for those dogs walking on slick surfaces.
- To protect paws against environmental hazards such as rocks, ice, salt, hot pavement, and sand.
- To protect owners and pool surfaces from scratches and scrapes when swimming.
Designed to stay in place and be worn all day.
- The seamless interior provides a comfortable non-irritating fit.
- The perforated top sole and cuff are flexible, which allows proper ventilation and full range of motion.
- The front opening lapels make it easy to slip Thera-Paw into place.
- The dual closing components provide additional security to ensure that Thera-Paw stays on even the most active dogs.
How To Measure:
- Place a piece of paper on a hard floor surface.
- Have your dog stand and bear weight with the affected paw on the piece of paper.
- Trace around the outline of the paw, keeping the pen vertical and in continuous contact with the paw.
- Determine the Paw Width (A) by measuring the paw tracing at its widest point.
- Determine the Paw Length (B) by measuring the paw tracing at its longest point to the tip of the nails.
- Determine the Wrist/Ankle Circumference (C) by measuring the circumference at the midpoint of the wrist or ankle.
- Determine the Wrist/Ankle Height (D) by:
- Measuring the height from the back of the main footpad to the base of the carpal pad (Front Leg).
- Measuring the height from the top of the paw to the ankle joint (Back Leg).
- Compare your measurements with those on the sizing chart to determine the correct Thera-Paw size for your dog.
Helpful Hints and Other Useful Information:
- If your dog has “high” knuckles and toes, please add ¼” inch to your Paw Width measurement.
- If your dog is nervous about bearing weight on the piece of paper, lift his/her other paw off the ground.
- If your dog is not able to bear weight on the affected paw because of pain or a wound, measure the same paw (Front or Back) on the opposite side AS LONG AS that paw is similar in size and shape.
|Fits most Dogs|
|XX-Small - T/B||2"||2.5"||Up to 3"||2"||6.8-15.8 kgs|
|X-Small - T/C||2.25"||2.75"||Up to 3.5"||2.5"||13.6-22.6 kgs|
|Small - T/D||2.5"||3"||Up to 4"||2.5"||18.1-31.7 kgs|
|Medium - T/E||2.75"||3.5"||Up to 4.5"||2.75"||27.2-40.8 kgs|
|Large - T/F||3"||3.75"||Up to 5"||3.5"||36.2-49.8 kgs|
|X-Large - T/G||3.5"||4.25"||Up to 6"||4"||45.3-58.9 kgs|
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY on orders over £49
Delivery is free via Royal Mail Tracked service and will take 3-5 working days* to arrive with you.
BASIC DELIVERY on orders under £25
Delivery is £3.35 via Royal Mail 48 service and will take 3-7 working days* to arrive with you.
STANDARD DELIVERY on orders up to £48.99
Delivery is £4.20 via Royal Mail Tracked 48 service and will take 3-5 working days* to arrive with you.
Delivery is £6.30 via Royal Mail Tracked 24 service and will take 1-3 working days* to arrive with you.
SPECIAL DELIVERY (Guaranteed Next Working Day)
Delivery is £8.99 via Royal Mail Special Delivery. This is a guaranteed next working day service and orders must be placed before 3pm. orders placed on a Friday will be delivered the following Monday. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be delivered the following Tuesday. This service may not be available in all location i.e. BFPO or Highlands & Islands.
*Delivery times are estimated from shipment and subject to stock availability. Our cut off time for orders is 3pm. Working Days are Monday to Friday and don't include UK public holidays.
FAIR POSTAGE POLICY:
At K9active.co.uk we operate a fair postage policy and we have no additional charges for deliveries to BFPO addresses or the Highlands & Islands.
DELIVERY TO EU:
Delivery to EU from £10.99 (Royal Mail Tracked And/Or Signed)
Free Delivery to EU on orders over £150
International Delivery (Outside EU):
International Delivery £11.99 (Royal Mail Tracked And/Or Signed)
Free International Delivery on orders over £200
We operate a 60 day returns policy at K9active. Items can be returned within 60 days of the shipment date.
For orders placed in the UK we provide free returns potage for exchange items. UK Only orders requesting a refund you can use our returns label, the cost of which £3.50 (Royal Mail Tracked return service) will be deducted from your refund. Alternatively you can use a courier of your choice.
LARGE OVER-SIZE PRODUCTS
Delivery for some products mainly Large items and Dog Beds will incur shipping charges in addition to our regular postage rates above. In most cases these products will be sent directly from the manufacturers warehouse on a next day courier. In all cases that there will be additional costs for a product to be shipped you will be advised on the product page and you can see the exact cost for your order in the cart using the shipping estimator.
For information about returns, please click here to view our Returns Policy.