The Rukka Stardust Knitwear is a warm knitted dog jumper ideal for cold, clear conditions. Suitable for both outdoor and indoor use, helping to keep your dog extra warm during colder months - Especially useful for dog breeds with shorter or thinner coats.
Featuring a soft and warm, stretch fabric this is not only comfortable for your dog - It has also been designed to allow flexible movement, ensuring your dog can move freely during physical activities.
This is a fabulous warm and reflective dog jumper and as the name suggests, this uses a combination of soft, warm yarn with reflective knitting - Resulting in a shimmering ‘star dusk’ effect, helping to improve visibility during darker and colder months.
Complete with a comfortable high turtle neck, designed to offer protection against outside cold winds, as well as inside drafts at home. While the beautiful cable knitting covers the back, helping your dog to stay warm and cosy.
The Rukka Dog Jumper also features woven bands on the inside of the hind legs, helping the coat to stay in place. And is also machine washable, making it suitable for everyday use.
Here at K9 Active we love this gorgeous knitted dog jumper. It’s simple to use, making it quick and easy to take on and off. Perfect to keep your dog warm during colder days and comes in a range of sizes, suitable for a variety of dog breeds.
- Warm, Soft Material
- Protects Against the Cold & Wind
- Stretch Fabric for a Perfect Fit
- Allows Flexible Movement
- Machine Washable
- Available in a Range of Sizes
How To Measure:
- The Back Length should be measured from the withers (not the collar) to the base of the tail, while the dog is standing in the normal position.
- The Neckline Measurement should be taken at the base of the neck, this being the widest point of the neck.
- The Chest measurement should be taken as shown.