Full details on our returns terms and request form to complete your returns requests
Easy 60 Day Returns
No quibble Exchanges
Buy in confidence
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. We have created this 60-day returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances. This returns policy applies irrespective of your geographical location. This policy does not affect your statutory rights (such your rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
- We receive the returned product within 60 days following the date of purchase of the product;
- The returned product is unused, in its original packaging, with any labels still attached, free of any dog hair or dirt and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- You comply with the returns procedure set out below; and
- None of the exclusions set out below apply.
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must: Complete a request using our Returns Form Above and enclose this with your returned product.
Products returned under this policy must be sent by recorded delivery to:
K9 Active – Returns
The Old Fire Station
Castle Road, Rosyth
Dunfermline. KY11 2ED
You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
- Personalised Goods or Goods made to your specification
- Audio, video recordings (including DVDs) or computer software you have unsealed
- Newspapers and magazines
- Any cleaning, grooming or medication products. Dog treats or other dog food products intended for everyday consumption.
- Any product made to order;
- Gift vouchers.
- You will be responsible for postage costs to return your exchange. The cost to ship your exchanged goods will be covered by K9 Active. If there is any extra product cost for your exchanged items we will advise and invoice these separately. All additional costs will need to be paid before dispatch.
- None of the exclusions set out in "Exclusions" section apply.
- The returned product is unused, in its original packaging, with any labels still attached, FREE of dog hair and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new.
- We will send you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy (excluding the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us).
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 14 days of the day we received your returned product.
- We will not refund or exchange the product; Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product)
7. Improper returns
- We may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and If we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
- We may charge for re-work of any products returned to us where the product has excessive dog hair and requires cleaning, tags or product packaging/hangers missing when they were included in the original delivery.