- A species-appropriate diet that does not contain any grains, refined carbohydrates, or high-starch ingredients
- Contains functional foods and supportive herbs
- High in protein and low in carbohydrates
- Fortified with antioxidants
- Increased vitamins A, D & E and lycopene from natural sources
- Enhanced Omega 3 Fatty Acids (EPA & DHA) from both white fish and added fish oil
- Berries and mushrooms for healthful polysaccharides, beta glucans, polyphenols, and sulfur-containing molecules
- Flavour and palatability are very high, and encourage eating in animals with decreased appetite
WHY DO NUTRIMENT USE THESE INGREDIENTS?
- White fish is high in protein and healthy fats.
- Organic Chicken and offal to ensure no unnecessary antibiotics.
- Mushroom polysaccharides are well documented for the health properties they possess.
- Blueberries are a whole-food antioxidant, these types of berries contain ellagic acid, anthocyanosises, and flavonoids that help scavenge free radicals.
- Salmon Oil is a good source of vitamin D.
- Spirulina is rich in antioxidants and contains a high concentration of vitamins and minerals. Spirulina contains key micronutrients for maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Turmeric contains curcumin a compound that is well documented for its health properties.
- Quality protein for maintaining the immune system.
Feed 2-3% of the dog's ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals. Each dog is unique and the optimal feeding amount can vary significantly depending on many factors including age, activity, metabolism and environment.
Always ensure fresh drinking water is available.
|Fat Content||10 %|
White Fish (Haddock, Pollock), Organic Chicken with bone, Organic Chicken heart and liver, Shiitake mushrooms, Blueberries, Parsley, Salmon Oil, Spirulina, Sunflower seeds, Turmeric
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY on orders over £49
Delivery is free via Royal Mail Tracked service and will take 3-5 working days* to arrive with you.
BASIC DELIVERY on orders under £25
Delivery is £3.35 via Royal Mail 48 service and will take 3-7 working days* to arrive with you.
STANDARD DELIVERY on orders up to £48.99
Delivery is £4.20 via Royal Mail Tracked 48 service and will take 3-5 working days* to arrive with you.
Delivery is £6.30 via Royal Mail Tracked 24 service and will take 1-3 working days* to arrive with you.
SPECIAL DELIVERY (Guaranteed Next Working Day)
Delivery is £8.99 via Royal Mail Special Delivery. This is a guaranteed next working day service and orders must be placed before 3pm. orders placed on a Friday will be delivered the following Monday. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be delivered the following Tuesday. This service may not be available in all location i.e. BFPO or Highlands & Islands.
*Delivery times are estimated from shipment and subject to stock availability. Our cut off time for orders is 3pm. Working Days are Monday to Friday and don't include UK public holidays.
FAIR POSTAGE POLICY:
At K9active.co.uk we operate a fair postage policy and we have no additional charges for deliveries to BFPO addresses or the Highlands & Islands.
DELIVERY TO EU:
Delivery to EU from £10.99 (Royal Mail Tracked And/Or Signed)
Free Delivery to EU on orders over £150
International Delivery (Outside EU):
International Delivery £11.99 (Royal Mail Tracked And/Or Signed)
Free International Delivery on orders over £200
We operate a 60 day returns policy at K9active. Items can be returned within 60 days of the shipment date.
For orders placed in the UK we provide free returns potage for exchange items. UK Only orders requesting a refund you can use our returns label, the cost of which £3.50 (Royal Mail Tracked return service) will be deducted from your refund. Alternatively you can use a courier of your choice.
LARGE OVER-SIZE PRODUCTS
Delivery for some products mainly Large items and Dog Beds will incur shipping charges in addition to our regular postage rates above. In most cases these products will be sent directly from the manufacturers warehouse on a next day courier. In all cases that there will be additional costs for a product to be shipped you will be advised on the product page and you can see the exact cost for your order in the cart using the shipping estimator.
For information about returns, please click here to view our Returns Policy.