Another cold busting item of dog clothing designed by Ruffwear. The Quinzee Insulated Jacket is designed for the coldest of days. It provides maximum warmth yet is still wonderfully lightweight.
Designed specifically for the coldest days this jacket is great for short, single coated, dogs who are not prepared for the chillier winter season or those who get their coats clipped.
Because of the sheltered side release buckles, which make the jacket easy to put on and off, it is also great for keeping your dog warm between activities. Think of agility or flyball training on those cold days. Or even after a fast run to prevent him getting cold too quickly.
This jacket has great benefits;
- Folds into its own stuff sack when not in use
- Reflective with a hook to attach The Beacon™ in low light visibility, for extra safety in the dark.
- Recycled 250g high loft polyester insultaion for keeping warm in the coldest conditions.
- Nylon-spandex blend gusset gives 4-way stretch.
- Leash portal on back thats compatible with most dog harnesses.
- Side release buckles are tucked away for warmth and safety
If your dog is between sizes, take the bigger option for extra warmth
How To Measure:
Measure your dog's girth, around the widest part of the rib cage.
|SIZE||Dog's Chest (Girth)|
- Secure Fsateners
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
- Mild Detergent
- Hang Dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean