The Rukka Protect Overall is perfect for use during wet weather and muddy walks, helping to keep your dog clean and dry. This weatherproof design makes it water resistant and wind proof, the perfect protection from mud, water, wind and rain!
Featuring a robust fabric, which is not only comfortable for your dog, it also stretches in four directions to ensure a perfect fit and helping the coat to stay in place during physical activities.
This is a fantastic dog overall, great to keep dog breeds with shorter/thinner coats extra warm. But is also an excellent idea for those with thicker coats, which are often hard to clean and keep dry.
The Rukka Dog Overall comes with a variety of adjustment options and velcro straps, making it easy to it take on and off - Which we all know is especially useful after a muddy and soggy walk! Featuring a water resistant zipper and fully taped seams, designed to keep wind and water away from your dogs coat and ensuring your 4-legged friend stays dry and clean at all times. Rukka have also included a handy opening, designed for easy lead attachment to harnesses. As well as reflective piping and print to help improve visibility during darker evenings.
Here at K9 Active we love this weatherproof dog overall, perfect to help keep your dog nice and clean and may even help reduce ticks during spring/summer months. You don’t have to have to spend additional time washing your dog after every walk!
Available in a range of sizes, suitable for a variety dog breeds.
- Water resistant and windproof
- Robust, Stretch Material
- Waterproof zip closure
- Opening for Lead Attachment to harnesses
- Easy to Fit
- Reflective piping and print
- Adjustable head, neck, waist and leg cuffs
- Available in a Range of Sizes
How To Measure:
- The Back Length should be measured from the withers (not the collar) to the base of the tail, while the dog is standing in the normal position.
- The Neckline Measurement should be taken at the base of the neck, this being the widest point of the neck. The Neckline of an overall can be longer than the circumference of the dogs neck, as it can be adjusted to fit a smaller neck.
- The Body Girth measurement should be taken at the middle of your dog. Allow the tape to be loose when sizing to ensure a comfortable fit with enough room when dog running around.
- The front leg length should be measured along the side of the leg to the wrist bone. The legs of an overall are of an appropriate length when they reach down to the dogs forearms.
- The hind leg length should be measured as shown along the side of the leg to the hock. The legs are of an appropriate length when they reach your dog's hock.
|SIZE||Back Length||Neckline||Body Girth||Front Leg||Back Leg|