The Overcoat Fuse Jacket by Ruffwear is the ultimate jacket and harness combo. It provides that perfect balance between harness and dog coat, in one attractive and easy to use combination piece.
This is one of the best examples of a dog coat with a built-in harness on the market, and is the perfect choice for when you take your dog for a walk in the winter. The weather-resistant shell and polyester fleece lining means your dog will remain protected from the elements with this winter dog coat, and you can keep them safe at the same time. The Overcoat Fuse Jacket uses an integrated webbing system similar to the one found on the Front Range Harness, to give the perfect combi-product.
The Overcoat Fuse dog coat brings years of designing harnesses and apparel into a single jacket-harness combo and with Ruffwears Trail tested promise you know that this jacket has been rigourosly tested in real life. A seamless solution for getting outside in the winter months just slip on, clip in and go.
- Side release buckles that make it easy to put on and take off
- Reflective trim for greater visibility
- Light loop for attaching compatible safety light The Beacon
- Abrasion resistant outer lining and warm fleece inner lining
- Two subtle zip pockets for carrying doggy essentials
- Two leash attachment points offering greater control
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
- Use mild detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean
How To Measure:
Measure your dog's girth, around the widest part of the rib cage.
|SIZE||Dog's Chest (Girth)|