Hurtta Outback Dog Boots are sold in pairs for left and right paw.
An ever popular item of dog clothing is dog boots. Canine footwear is great for paw protection, comfort and those long hikes or runs. Hurtta Outback Boots have been designed specifically to meet the increasing need and requirement for great quality, sturdy dog boots that can cope with any dog’s lifestyle.
So whether your elderly dog drags his paws, your pets delicate pads needs support on long hikes or you are avoiding seasonal hazards including hot tarmac, or salty grit, a set of these grip friendly Houndtex boots from Hurtta will help.
Flexible rubber soles and soft outer shell material mean that, after the initial introduction, your dog will barely know that he has the boots on, yet he will be protected from injury and pad wear-down on every walk. These dog boots are fully machine washable, comfortable and made from super quality material with emphasis on snuggly strength.
These boots are sold in sets of two to allow for different front and back paws. Fittings are for left and right paws also.
How To Measure:
- Have your dog stand on a firm surface.
- Place a piece of paper under a front/rear paw.
- Lift your dog's opposite front/rear paw so that weight is placed firmly onto the paw being measured.
- Mark Both sides of the weighted paw at it's widest point on the sheet of paper.
- Measure the distance, and choose the correct boot from the sizes above.
Sold in Pairs for left and right foot. Ensure you measure both front and rear as many dogs front paws can be much larger than back paws.