The Oggi’s Oven Bake at Home Dog Treat Mix is a quick and easy way of making your own doggy biscuits! The mix makes 20 biscuits and only takes 15 minutes to bake, and the kit even comes with a free bone-shaped cookie cutter. All you need to do is add 4tbsp of water to combine the mix, then you’re ready to get baking! Made from 100% natural ingredients, containing no artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives. Each biscuit contains only 30 calories, so you can be sure these biscuits are healthy and kind to your dog’s tummy.
Oggi’s treats are a complimentary food for dogs, suitable to feed as a treat at any time of day, or even use as a training reward. Adjust your dog’s daily food intake accordingly when giving treats to keep your dog in a lean, active, healthy condition. Partnered with Blue Cross, Oggi are proud to say that they donate 5% of their sales to their work with sick, injured or abandoned pets.
Why not have some family fun and get the kids involved with baking their own doggy biscuits! These kits make the perfect stocking filler for Christmas that your dog is sure to thank you for when they get a taste!
- Free Bone shaped cutter inside
- Makes 20 original biscuits
- 15 minutes to bake
- 100% natural ingredients
- 30 calories per biscuit
- 150g box
Suitable for all dogs, except those with a known wheat intolerance or allergy.
What you will need
- 4 tbsp of water
- Mixing bowl and mixing spoon
- Rolling pin
- Baking Tray
- Bone shaped cutter (included)
- Preheat the Oven to 160C/320F, Gas Mark 3
- Place biscuit mix in a bowl and add 4tbsp of water, then combine until dough forms.
- Knead the dough for a minute or 2
- Roll out the dough on a flat surface which has been sprinkled with flour to a thickness of 6mm/.25 inch
- Cut out the biscuits with the bone-shaped cookie cutter
- Place biscuits on a lightly greased baking tray, evenly spaced, and bake for 15 mins until golden brown.
- Carefully remove from the oven and leave to cool down completely before storing or feeding to your dog.
- Always supervise your dog when feeding treats and have fresh drinking water available at all times.
|Fortified wheat flour (Wheat Flour Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3) Thiamin (B1)) Vegetable Oil (Palm/Rapeseed), Flaxseed, Rosemary.|
Allergen Advice: Includes cereals containing gluten.