The Lumenglow High-Viz Jacket is a weather resistant dog coat, featuring bold and bright luminescent colours so your dog can be seen on dark evening walks or low light adventures. Whether you and your dog are exploring out in the snow, skiing or snowboarding, or enjoying a rainy walk in the forest, the Lumenglow will boost their visibility and provide extra safety.
This dog jacket works well in dry conditions that are also cold or mild in temperature, the abrasion resistant shell fabric provides light protection from the weather and is ideal for both high and low intensity activities. Thanks to the light and flexible fabric, you can easily pack the jacket away into your backpack to bring along on your expeditions, so you have it on hand if the weather turns dull or if you are walking into the evening. The vest like fit is relaxed and creates a perfect layering option, if you need the reflectivity of the Lumenglow but could do with a bit of extra warmth, the Fernie or the Climate Changer fleeces will fit perfectly underneath.
The storm collar provides a little more coverage from the elements keeping their neck and front protected from the weather. Not only are the high contrast colours great for visibility, but there are also large reflective trims on the side panels and on the chest of the storm collar for extra clarity. You will also find the light loop on the bottom of the neck where you can attach The Beacon dog light and stay safe and seen on your walkies. Your dog can easily wear their harness underneath thanks to the handy leash portal found on the back of the jacket, this is compatible with most harnesses.
With a sleek water repellent finish, the Lumenglow is an up-to-date version of Ruffwear’s Track Jacket, just with bolder colours an ultimate reflectivity. As with other Ruffwear products, the Lumenglow High-Vis Jacket has Bluesign approved materials, meaning they have been produced in a sustainable manner and environment.
To put the jacket on your pooch, just unbuckle the buckles on both sides, fully extend the straps and slide it over your dogs head. Bring the belly panel underneath and back to their mid section, then clip up into the jacket on both sides. Adjust the webbing on the straps to fit your dog, then you’re good to go!
Available in three colourways, including:
- Red Sumac which is a great lifestyle colour option with trendy colours whilst still providing high contrast and high visibility.
- Blaze Orange is a more traditional colourway with the strip of luminescent yellow, great for when you really need that extra visibility during the day and low light conditions, such as snowy hikes or dull walks.
- Granite Gray is perfect for those who don’t really need a high vis during the day, something more toned down but with enough reflectivity at night.
- High-vis dog coat with bold colours and extra reflectivity
- Weather and abrasion resistant shell fabric
- Side release buckles for easy on and off
- Reflective side panels for visibility and dark conditions
- Leash portal on the back
- Light loop for attaching The Beacon
- Secure fasteners
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
- Mild detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean
How To Measure
Measure your dog's girth, around the widest part of the rib cage.
|SIZE||Dog's Chest (Girth)|