With a focus on high-quality functional foods including supportive herbs, Kidney Support by Nutriment is a complete raw diet formula to keep your working adult dog happy and healthy.
The green tripe and oily fish ingredients are highly digestible and are blended with a high concentration of essential nutrients. There are no refined carbohydrates, grains or high-starch ingredients within this species-appropriate diet. What is included, though, is an increased level of Vitamin B to replace the Vitamin B that's lost in your dog's urine, extra calcium to lower the amount of phosphorous absorption and, for glomerular benefits, increased levels of long chain Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
For optimum kidney health, this delicious raw dog food has restricted levels of protein and phosphorus, helping to maintain your dog's muscles and ensure the kidneys function correctly. Vitamin D is also essential for healthy kidneys and this is found within the ingredients of beef offal and salmon oil. The calcium-rich ingredients are sardines and sesame seeds while the ingredient of sunflower seeds contains Vitamin E to ensure the membranes of your dog's kidneys are kept healthy.
For an enjoyable mealtime for your dog and peace of mind for you, Kidney Support by Nutriment is the nutritious, flavourful and right choice to make.
- A species-appropriate diet that does not contain any grains, refined carbohydrates, or high-starch ingredients
- Restricted, appropriate protein levels to support muscle maintenance and healthy kidney function
- Restricted phosphorus
- Increased calcium levels to minimise phosphorus absorption
- Enhanced long chain Omega 3 Fatty Acids for glomerular health
- Increased vitamin B levels to replace those lost in the urine
Why do Nutriment use these ingredients?
- Beef Offal is rich in Vitamin D which has been proven to help support healthy kidney function.
- Sardines and Sesame seeds high in Calcium to aid in phosphorous absorption.
- Salmon Oil is a whole food source of vitamin D .
- Spirulina contains key micronutrients and is a great source of iron for maintaining a healthy circulatory system.
- Sunflower seeds aid in balancing alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and linoleic acid (LA).
- Sunflower seeds are also rich in Vitamin E which is important for healthy Kidney membranes.
- Dandelion has prebiotic properties and can support blood purification.
- Cinnamon can assist in maintain blood pressure and supports healthy blood sugar levels. The antioxidant-rich ingredient also offers cognitive support.
- Bilberry is rich in antioxidants that help mop up free radicals.
- Kale assists in removing excess phosphorus from the digestive tract
Feed 2-3% of the dog's ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals. Each dog is unique and the optimal feeding amount can vary significantly depending on many factors including age, activity, metabolism and environment.
Always ensure fresh drinking water is available.
|Fat Content||10 %|
Beef Tripe, Whole Sardines, Beef Liver, Butternut Squash, Kale, Salmon Oil, Sunflower Seeds, Spirulina, Dandelion Root Powder, Cinnamon, Bilberry Powder