The Hayton Warm Dog Raincoat is a great top layer to keep your dog dry with a little extra warmth on those chilly autumn winter walks, perfect for layering on top of warmer fleece layers on colder days. This lightweight dog coat has a thin fleece lining to keep the heat in, the waterproof outer shell material also has the most important seams taped for protection in wet weather.
Use the high protective collar to keep your dog’s neck and long ears cosy and dry, and easily adjust the neckline and the waist with the elasticated toggles for an comfortable, customised fit. Simply slip your dog’s head though the neck hole and bring the straps from the belly panel up around their waist and secure them on top of the jacket with the quick and easy buckle closure. Bring your dog’s legs through the elastic legs loops to keep the coat secure in windy weather conditions, perfect for high intensity activities like hill walking or running! The jacket also features some reflective piping to help keep your dog safe and seen on dark evening walks and low light, misty conditions. Easily attach your dog’s leash to their harness underneath the coat via the zip up access point on the back of the jacket.
Pack away the dog coat into the handy pouch included, so you can pop it in your backpack to bring along on all your adventures, especially when the weather becomes unpredictable. This is the ideal dog raincoat for keeping your dog warm and dry on road trips, camping trips and travelling when the weather turns!
- Lightweight Dog Coat with thin fleece lining
- Waterproof shell with the most important seams taped
- High protective collar
- Adjustable neckline and waist
- Easy buckle closure
- Elastic leg loops for extra protection in the wind
- Reflective piping for staying seen in the dark
- Pack away the dog coat in the handy portable pouch
- Do not tumble dry
- Wash on 30 degrees
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- Do not use fabric softener
- Wash separately
How To Measure:
- The Back Length should be measured from the withers (not the collar) to the base of the tail, while the dog is standing in the normal position.
- The Neckline Measurement should be taken at the base of the neck, this being the widest point of the neck.
- The Waist measurement.