Eden 80/20 Country Cuisine Sporting & working Original 15kg is a fantastic, freshly prepared complete dog food for adult dogs. Made with natural ingredients, packed full of vitamins and mineral - Perfect to keep your dog fit and healthy.
With an impressive 80% meat content and 20% healthy fruits and vegetables, this high protein/low carb dog food helps to build and support healthy muscle growth. As well as providing your dog with all the essential vitamins and minerals they need to help support the immune system, aid digestion and provide additional joint support.
Here at K9 Active we love Eden’s holistic dog food range, as they only use the finest quality of ingredients, including; traditionally reared Suffolk duck, grass reared Lamb, Rabbit and Venison.
A naturally hypoallergenic, grain and gluten free dog food, making it a great option for any dogs with wheat and grain allergies, as well as food intolerances and sensitive stomachs.
Eden’s dog food range combines high quality and fresh ingredients to provide you with a premium complete dog food, offering a range of health benefits
- 80% meat content, 20% fruit and vegetables
- Low Carbohydrate content with fruit and vegetables
- Naturally Hypoallergenic, formulated without Grain or Gluten
- Formulated without White Potato
- With added Coconut Oil for multi-health benefits
- Freshly prepared meats of human grade quality
- Prebiotics to support digestion
- Health supporting Herbs, Vitamins and Minerals
- Additional Joint Supplements
- Made in Britain and very proud of it!
Click to view the Eden Holistic Feeding Guide
|Crude Oils & Fat||20%|
|Freshly Prepared Duck 32%, Freshly Prepared Lamb 14%, Dried Duck 13%, Sweet Potato, Dried Rabbit 8%, Duck Fat 5%, Tapioca, Chickpea 3.5%, Dried Lamb 3.5%, Whole Egg 2%, Duck Liver 2%, Freshly Prepared Venison 1%, Pea Fibre 0.5%, Coconut Oil 0.06%, Carrot, Apple, Spinach, Lucerne, Rosehips, Burdock Root, Camomile, Seaweed, Cranberry, Aniseed & Fenugreek, Thyme, Marjoram, Oregano, Parsley, Sage, Minerals & Vitamins, Fructooligosaccharides 450mg/kg, Glucosamine 340mg/kg, Methylsulfonylmethane 340mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate 240mg/kg.|