Eden Semi-Moist Duck and Tripe is a fantastic, freshly prepared complete dog food for adult dogs. Made with natural ingredients, including the super foods spirulina and green lipped mussel and is packed full of vitamins and mineral - Perfect to keep your dog fit and healthy.
Made from 100% British ingredients, using freshly prepared duck and tripe to help support and build healthy muscle. Alongside a range of health benefiting herbs designed to support your dogs overall health and includes Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM to provide joint support.
Here at K9 Active we love Eden’s dog food range, as they only use the finest quality of ingredients. The duck and tripe recipe is also soft and gentle to eat and digest, making it a great choice for those with sensitive stomachs or any teething problems. And is also free from artificial flavours and colourings.
Eden’s dog food range combines high quality and fresh ingredients to provide you with a premium complete dog food, offering a range of health benefits.
- Soft and gentle to eat.
- Freshly Prepared Duck and Tripe
- Superfoods; Coconut Oil, Cranberry, Garlic,
- Green Lipped Mussel and Spirulina.
- Made in Great Britain with British ingredients.
- Free from artificial colours and flavours.
- Eden is formulated without cereals, rice, seeds or beet pulp.
- Additional herbs, vitamins and minerals supporting the body’s natural balance.
- Supplements including Glucosamine, Chondroitin
- and MSM to support joint health.
Click to view the Eden Holistic Feeding Guide
|Freshly Prepared Duck (36%), Dried Duck (18%), Dried Sweet Potato, Vegetable Glycerine, Freshly Prepared Tripe (4%), Lucerne, Duck Liver (2%), Tapioca, Chickpea Flour, Minerals, Coconut Oil, Dried Pumpkin, Pea Fibre, Seaweed Oil Extract, Dried Apple, Garlic Powder, Green Lipped Mussel (0.07%), Dried Cranberries, Dried Spirulina (0.04%), Dried Chicory Root Extract (as a source of Fructo-oligosaccharides (Prebiotic FOS; 0.04%/480 mg/kg)), Glucosamine (0.03%/355 mg/kg), Methylsulphonylmethane (0.03%/355 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (0.02%/250 mg/kg)|