Local Delivery Only - See Delivery Tab above
Eden Semi-Moist Wild Boar & Pheasant is a fantastic, freshly prepared complete dog food for adult dogs. Made with natural ingredients, including the super foods spirulina and green lipped mussel , Coconut Oil, Cranberry and Garlic, a unique combination of ingredients - Perfect to keep your dog fit and healthy.
Made with British ingredients, using freshly prepared Wild Boar and Pheasant to help support and build healthy muscle. Alongside a range of health benefiting herbs designed to support your dogs overall health and includes Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM to provide joint support.
Here at K9 Active we love Eden’s dog food range, as they only use the finest quality of ingredients. The Wild Boar and Pheasant recipe is also soft and gentle to eat and digest, making it a great choice for those with sensitive stomachs or any teething problems. And is also free from artificial flavours and colourings.
Eden’s dog food range combines high quality and fresh ingredients to provide you with a premium complete dog food, offering a range of health benefits.
- Soft and gentle to eat.
- Freshly Prepared Wild Boar and Pheasant
- Superfoods; Coconut Oil, Cranberry, Garlic,
- Green Lipped Mussel and Spirulina.
- Made in Great Britain with British ingredients.
- Free from artificial colours and flavours.
- Eden is formulated without cereals, rice, seeds or beet pulp.
- Additional herbs, vitamins and minerals supporting the body’s natural balance.
- Supplements including Glucosamine, Chondroitin
- and MSM to support joint health.
Click to view the Eden Holistic Feeding Guide
|Crude Protein||24 %|
|Crude Oils & Fat||14 %|
|Crude Fibre||2.0 %|
|Crude Ash||10 %|
|Omega 3||0.7 %|
|Dried Salmon 26%, Freshly Prepared Wild Boar 18%, Sweet Potato 14%, Glycerine, Pork Fat 9%, Freshly Prepared Pheasant 5%, Lucerne, Pork Liver 2%, Tapioca, Chickpea, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Apple, Dried Mulberry, Dried Asparagus, Vitamins and Minerals, Fructooligosaccharides 480mg/kg, Glucosamine 350mg/kg, MSM 350mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate 250mg/kg|