The Rukka Blizzard Jacket is an effective dog coat, complete with hood and snow lock. Simple to use and suitable to be worn during range of activities. Helping to keep your dog nice and warm, during the cold winter months.
Rukka’s Blizzard Dog Coat is suitable for even the most active of dogs, ideal to protect your dog from the wind and snow. Using a light, breathable and close-fitting material, together with sport-specific cuts. Ensuring the coat stays in place during physical activities and allows freedom of movement - Making it suitable for even the most active of dogs.
This fantastic winter dog coat from Rukka is great for dog breeds with shorter/thinner coats to help them keep extra warm. And is equally useful for puppies and older dogs who maybe be more susceptible to colder weather, helping to reduce the risk of colds.
The Rukka Dog Coat is simple to use with easy fastening velcro straps, elastic hind hoops and front vent with button closure. With a lovely warm fleece lining, for added warmth and comfort.
Complete with added extras, including a removable hood and a useful leash opening. As well as featuring reflective piping and a reflective logo to offer higher visibility during darker evenings.
Here at K9 Active we love the Rukka Blizzard Jacket, it’s the perfect solution to help keep your dog warm and cosy. This is also machine washable, making it great for everyday use and is available in a range of sizes.
- Warm Utility Jacket with Fleece Lining
- Adjustable Fittings
- Detachable Hood & Leash Opening
- Comfortable & Easy to Fit
- Reflective Piping & Logo
- Available in a Range of Sizes
How To Measure:
- The Back Length should be measured from the withers (not the collar) to the base of the tail, while the dog is standing in the normal position.
- The Neckline Measurement should be taken at the base of the neck, this being the widest point of the neck.
- The Chest measurement should be taken as shown.