A great boot for dogs with injured, sore or damaged feet, the Thera-Paw Boot has a soft, cushioned interior that encourages even weight distribution and helps your dog walk in comfort.
Features of the Thera-Paw Dog Boot
- Seamless interior with extra padding
- Protective rubber sole
- Secure stretch velcro fastening
- Great post surgery to keep paw clean
- Prevents rubbing
Whether it is as the result of an operation, a self-repairing injury, sensitive pads or a long-term chronic problem, these boots provide comfort and ease for any level of activity.
Recommended by vets for post-surgery protection, to be worn over bandages or after bandages have been removed to prevent re-infection and reduce the impact on sensitive pads, the Thera-Paw Boot (available as a single boot) has also been heralded by the greyhound community as excellent protection for dogs who suffer with corns.
If your canine companion has sore feet, whatever the reason, these boots can make life so much more comfortable.
They are designed to be worn all day, with a breathable upper that prevents moisture accumulating round the toes.
- As a breathable, protective alternative to bandages, or as a bandage cover.
- For Calluses, corns, and warts, dragging toes, torn ligaments, and arthritic or broken toes.
- For cuts, scrapes, pad burns, puncture wounds, or other soft tissue injuries.
- To provide traction for unstable dogs, or for those dogs walking on slick surfaces.
- To protect paws against environmental hazards such as rocks, ice, salt, hot pavement, and sand.
- To protect owners and pool surfaces from scratches and scrapes when swimming.
Designed to stay in place and be worn all day.
- The seamless interior provides a comfortable non-irritating fit.
- The perforated top sole and cuff are flexible, which allows proper ventilation and full range of motion.
- The front opening lapels make it easy to slip Thera-Paw into place.
- The dual closing components provide additional security to ensure that Thera-Paw stays on even the most active dogs.