Canine footwear is great for paw protection and comfort on those long hikes and runs. Hurtta Outback Boots have been designed specifically to meet the increasing need and requirement for great quality, sturdy dog boots that are suitable for any dog’s lifestyle and daily activities.
Features of the Hurtta Outback Dog Boots
- Sold in Pairs for left right Paw
- Paw protection for long walks, running and hiking
- Flexible rubber soles provide protection in summer hear and winter ice
- Protection, support and grip for rough terrain
- Velcro fastening ensures firm secure fit
- Easy to put on
- Reflective piping for fog and darkness
Whether your elderly dog drags his paws, or your pup’s delicate pads needs support on long hikes, or maybe you are avoiding seasonal hazards like hot tarmac in summer and salty grit on the pavements in winter, a set of these grippy dog boots will keep your dog’s paws protected.
The flexible rubber soles and soft outer shell material make the design nice and comfortable; your dog will barely know they have the boots on once they get used to the new sensation. They are quick and easy to put on and stay firmly on the paws with the flexible Velcro fastening mechanism. The 3M reflective piping across the boots allows your dog to stay seen on low light walks and evening adventures. Ideal for all year round, suitable for outdoor temperatures between 0º C and -25º C / +30º and -15 ºF.
These boots are sold in sets of two to allow for different front and back paws. Fittings are for left and right paws also.
- Hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not use fabric softener