Time with your dog is so much more meaningful when they’re comfortable, safe, and protected against the harshness of the elements. When the weather’s cooling down, the Ruffwear Climate Changer Pullover could be precisely what they need.
Features of the Ruffwear Climate Changer Pullover
- Perfect for those cold, dry days
- Oversized Collar provides added coverage
- Contoured cap sleeves capture core heat and allow full range of motion
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions
- light loop for attaching The Beacon light
- Stretch lower panel sheds water, snow and dirt
- Polyester Fleece upper is quick drying and provides warmth without bulk
- Upper is 100% Polyester fleece (75% Recycled material) with anti-pilling finish
- Lower is Nylon-spandex blend with water repellent finish
This warm pullover fleece has cap sleeves and a stretch lower panel, ensuring full mobility and comfort at the same time. The oversized collar offers added coverage, making sure they don’t get hit by the chill while the contoured cap sleeves capture core heat without diminishing their range of motion. Whenever you need an extra level of protection, this will ensure your dog stays safe and snug.
The Climate Changer incorporates a reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and a light loop for attaching The Beacon, Ruffwear’s excellent safety light. As such, it’s perfect helping you keep an eye on your dog in the dark and for ensuring that no accidents are caused during walks since cyclists and others can’t see you and your dog.
Perfect for everyday walks as well as hikes, this pullover is designed to excel in dry, cold conditions. The upper panel is made with 100% polyester fleece with an anti-pilling finish while the lower panel is made with a nylon-spandex blend bringing a water repellent finish. As such, it sheds water, snow, and dirt from the bottom, while the top panel is quick-drying and offers superior warmth without being too bulky.
The Climate Changer allows you and your dog to truly enjoy your time together, without worrying about the cold ruining your walks and hikes.
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
- Use mild detergent
- Hand dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean