Sizes XXS, XXXS, ND, GMD, DM, DT, DS, BHS, BHL are special order only, please allow extra time for delivery.
How often have you been out enjoying a lovely walk and then all of a sudden, the heavens open and you and your poor pup end up totally soaked through?! We have just the thing for when you get back to shelter, the Ruff & Tumble Drying Coat will dry your dog in minutes.
Features of the Ruff & Tumble Classic Dog Drying Coat
- Breathable double layered, natural towelling for super-fast drying and comfort
- Adjustable Velcro means no bulky attachments just extra comfort
- Extra wide belly flap to cover the underside
- Large adjustable collar/hood for drying the head and ears
- Longer design for a maximum coverage fitting
- Great for calming dogs
All you need to do is slip the drying coat over your dog’s head, fasten around the neck and tummy with the adjustable Velcro patches, and you’re ready to go. This coat has an extra long fit to ensure full coverage across any sized dog, and a large adjustable collar (which doubles as a hood!) for drying those wet ears.
The fabric is constructed of two layers of absorbent towelling which will not only quickly dry your pup, but also keep them nice and cosy and comfortable. The welcoming sensation of being wrapped in something soft and warm is also great for calming your dog whenever they’re feeling a bit anxious – perfect for bonfire night.
No more damp car journeys or soggy post-walk naps, the perfect dog towel all round!
Why not try the matching Ruff & Tumble Drying Mitts for even quicker drying around the feet.
Caring for your coat
- Wash the coat before the first use to avoid any possible colour transference
- Keep the velcro fastened when not in use or when washing
- On a dripping wet dog, remove excess moisture with a quick rubdown/shake before putting the coat on
- Cool wash with similar colours at 30° and gentle tumble dry.